At AADS we have our both a recreational program and a competition team!
AAD Competition team is a highly competitive and dedicated team. We start as early as 4 years old and up! We compete in at least 4 regional competitions each year, perform around the community, and attend nationals each summer. We have a variety of age groups, dance styles, and classes that the dancers can participate in. Our competition team is split into a Mini team, Petite team, Junior team and Teen team based upon age levels and teacher recommendations.
Why Join Competitive Dance?
- The close family bond, long lasting friendships, and the promotion of teamwork and collaboration with your teammates
- The opportunity to work with experience teachers and choreographers to help you refine your techniques and improve your skills
- To gain discipline and dedication as you learn time management skills, setting priorities and dedication to your craft
- The opportunity to perform in front of various audiences to help you to gain confidence and experience
- Exposure to different dance styles
- The opportunity for scholarships, recognition and professional opportunities in the dance industry
- To get to share your passion with others through performance
If you are new to AADS, please contact us by email ([email protected]) or by phone (618-973-6812)
****New Dancers to AADS who want to inquire about our competition team may set up a evaluation by calling 618-973-6812